Let’s helps you to convert WordPress into Android app within few minutes.
The user can take a free trial for your Website to convert into App.
Next Step is login : –
After login clicks the “Create An App” button and get started:
Two Options to Convert Website into App :
WordPress Blog To Android App :
- The user can Convert WordPress Blog to Native Android App
Website To Android App:
- The user can Convert Website To Android App
Continue To Convert WordPress To Android App :
- App Package id :
- Ideally, App Package Id should be reverse of a domain name. For Example your domain name is https://domain.com than your package id should be com.domain
2) App Name:
- Insert your App name you want
3) App Version Name :
- It will Start From 1.0 and you should increase it in every new feature release build.
Admob Banner id :
- User can add the AdMob Banner to show Ads at the bottom of your APP Screen .(Get help Go to the : https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7311346?hl=en )
Admob interstitial id :
- Its is full screen AD, It will show after predefined event occurrence. (Get help Go to the: https://support.google.com/admob/answer/7311435?hl=en )
One Signal App id :
- It will used to send push notification to your Android App User.(Get help Go to the: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/generate-a-google-server-api-key )
About the Text Information :
- This will be information text for the user
Above Setting helps you to change the look.
Change the “Header Image” of your APP.
Upload your Website logo :
After Performing All the steps, User need to submit the same and it will leads to next MENU Page. Here User can configure the menu of your App.
Click the “Menu button” and it will Add New Menu item here.
After that user need to add the desired Title for the menu Time, For Example: “HOME”
After that User can see Three Options:
Continue with “WordPress” option
After selecting the WordPress option, the user has to add Title and the API URL of your website. For WordPress Website, API should be http://yourdomain.com/wp-josn/wp/v2/
Submit After All menu items are added.
The user can add the much menu as they want, Now user can add another Menu.
Click on “MENU” and it will add another menu for the user.
Now User has to Select Second Option “RSS”.
This Will help you to convert any RSS feed into Native Android Layout. The user has to add Title and the RSS FEED URL from the same.
Now Select the Third option “Webview”.
Now user can load any website into Android App. The user just needs to give the title and URL they want to show in the app.
Here user wants to remove Menu item they can remove the Menu item :
The user can Change the Menu item position :
Once the All menu item insert user have to click on submit button and it will lead to the main Dashboard.
Click to “BUILD” button and user will be received in the email in few minutes.
The user can Edit the App details
The user must need to rebuild the App after any changes made to your App.
The user can also change the MENU items. Menu changes are automatically reflected into App. User doesn’t need to Rebuild the app after selecting the option.
Give a try to WPAndroid.in and get your App ready.